Why deny your love for top-10 (or top-5) lists? You and I both know they make the world go round, so I’m back with Part 3 of my NoEndInSight-part set of “You Know You’re a SLP Grad Student When…” lists. That last sentence made very little grammatical sense, but then again neither does my life during spring quarter of year 1 of grad school…
5. You start doing a chin tuck every time you take your multi vitamin
4. Your weekly Youtube Recommendations email (yeah…apparently those exist now) includes all videos about muscle tension dysphonia and spastic dysarthria
3. You believe that bubbles can fix any problem
2. You automatically assume that any text that appears in parentheses is a maze (thanks a lot SALT [not a maze]) T: Can you think of anything more fun than SALT?
=Hanna bangs head against wall while transcribing yet another language sample
1. You could actually answer the question: Frog, where are you?…maybe he’s with a boy and a dog